Living on campus is a core part of Auburn University’s tradition, providing purpose-built facilities, exceptional customer service, and intentional opportunities for growth so that all students desire to live on campus.
Auburn University Housing cultivates and supports living environments rooted in tradition with a commitment to providing well-maintained residence halls that are safe, welcoming, and inclusive. Our staff foster holistic student development to prepare residents for success in a global society.
Our Core Values
We have a commitment to our core values of:
- Sound human and fiscal management
- Authenticity, transparency, and open communication
- Collaboration with campus partners
- Maintaining traditions while striving towards innovation
- Providing excellent customer service
- Inclusivity in our department and residence halls
- Respect and support for the holistic wellbeing of our staff and residents